The Shower Commode Rise N Recline lifts the user from 55 to 100 cm and has a weight capacity of 325 kg Safe Working Load. It is the world’s first shower commode for bariatric users that automatically can reach a 20 degree tilt position by pushing only one button. The chair tilts slowly while lifting the user and reaching a 20 degree tilt in the highest position.
A truly ergonomic multi-purpose hygiene chair
The XXL-Rehab Shower Commode Rise N Recline was developed in response to the growing trend towards showering in bariatric care and skincare as traditionally used methods are uncomfortable for the user and impose strain on the caregiver. The innovative ergonomic design of the shower commode is highly versatile and can also support better routines for washing/showering, hair washing, wound care, toileting etc.
The XXL-Rehab Shower Commode Rise N Recline can enhance the quality of life by making assisted showering and other hygiene routines not only safer and more comfortable, but also a more dignified experience.
Making tasks easier and safer
Ergonomic design, battery-powered assistance and the Care Raiser function removes the stress and strain from showering and other everyday hygiene routines, allowing the caregiver to work in a safe and ergonomically sound way.
Improving care, efficiency and communication
This shower commode raises the efficiency of care because it enables a single caregiver to perform the whole showering procedure, as well as a wide range of everyday hygiene tasks.
The high level of support provided by the shower commode results in streamlined routines that offer considerable time savings compared with traditional methods. It also enables the caregiver and the user to maintain eye contact for better communication.
- The Care Raiser function is unique, as it lifts the lower part of the user’s body to enable easy and discreet access for sensitive hygiene tasks.
- A handset gives the caregiver complete control over all the battery-powered functions – raising and lowering, reclining and the Care Raiser.
- The high backrest and sturdy armrests provide optimum user support and security.
- The reclined position gives full access for the caregiver to most parts of the body and is very comfortable for the user.
- Four braked castors
- Powered adjustable height frame from 55 to 100 cm
- Footrests with fold up footplates and heel loops
- Elevation footrest
- Swing away armrests which can be taken off
Download product info
Watch video and see the product in use